Andrews 1898 Self Centering Trucks
Metal Fully Sprung Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw. Mounting Screws not Included.
The Andrews truck is also a turn of the century design that was long lived. It represents one of the first steps in the development of the modern freight truck with its cast frame. The journal boxes are bolted to the main frame. This truck was used through the end of the 1950's although by that time was only used in lighter applications such as refrigerator cars. Andrews trucks are probably still used were logging railroads remain in operation.
• Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal wheels
• Highly Flexible sprung trucks
• Metal SideFrames & Fully Sprung Bolster
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• Patent number 5,768,999
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.