#571 HO Scale Andrews (1898) Self Centering Trucks with 33" Ribbed Back Wheels - HGC
"HGC" Two Piece Fully Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw. Mounting Screws not Included.
The Andrews truck is also a turn of the century design that was long lived. Andrews trucks were made from 1910 through the 1930's. It represents one of the first steps in the development of the modern freight truck with its cast frame. The journal boxes are bolted to the main frame. This truck was used through the end of the 1950 Ft.s although by that time was only used in lighter applications such as refrigerator cars. Andrews trucks are probably still used were logging railroads remain in operation.
• Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
• "HGC" Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
• Superior Rolling Ability.
• Brake Pads
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
• Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• Patent number 7,434,518 B2
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.