Bettendorf T-Section Self Centering Trucks
"HGC" Two Piece Fully Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw. Mounting Screws not Included.
The Bettendorf T-Section truck was introduced as early as 1903, and remained popular for general service well into the 1920's with a one piece cast sideframe. It had a life similar to the Andrews truck.
• Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
• "HGC" Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
• Superior Rolling Ability.
• Brake Pads
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
• Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• Patent number 7,434,518 B2
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.