#708 Electric Uncoupler Kit - HOn3 Scale
The #708 Thru-The-Ties Delayed - Action Uncoupler Kit
Kadee® #165 Red - Normally Open momentary contact push button switches are recommend.
This package contained one HOn3 electromagnetic, delayed action uncoupler in kit form, ready to assemble and install through a hole in the track. It can be installed on any straight layout track, but especially on mainlines, were false uncoupling my occur. See backside for list of recommended accessories & tools not included in package.
Fits codes 70, 60, 55 track & other sizes down as small as code 40.
We recommend a 8-12 volt DC power source
(at least 3 Amps).
WARNING: Do not use the uncoupler continually. DO NOT activate the uncoupler for longer than 2 MINUTES at one time. This will avoid possible overheating which will damage the uncoupler.
Also adaptable to TT-Scale
(Track Not Included)
One per package
Made in the U.S.A.
- (1) Each Coil
- (1) Each Steel core
- (1) Each 10-32 Bolt and hex nut
- (1) Each Field plate divider
- (1) Each Upper track mounting plate
- (1) Each Lower track mounting plate
- (2) Each Field plates
- (2) Each 2x3/8 flat head screws
- 3 Amp Push button momentary switch
- SPST - Normally Open (Kadee #165)
- Light bulb - 14-20 Volts, .2 Amp
- #20 AWG Wire- insulated, strand in two color codes
- Rosin Core Solder - 1/16" size
- Track Section, 3 1/2" long
- Roadbed Section, 2 1/8" long
- Metal Rail Joiners
- Fiber Washers - various thickness
- Power or Crank Drill - with 1/4" bit
- 1/4" Drill
- #20 Drill
- Hand Sander - w/coarse & fine paper
- Reg. Screwdriver - with 1/8" head
- Modeler's Knife
- Razor Saw
- Flat Chisel, 1/2"
- Medium Tooth File - 1/2" wide
- Household Pliers
- Soldering Iron
- Contact Cement
- Cyano Acrylate
- White Glue
- Fine Tooth File - 1/2" wide
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.