#971 AAR Bettendorf Style Trucks with 33 in. smooth back wheels (1:29 Scale Ratio "G" Scale)
Mounts with a #4 screw.
The Bettendorf Truck was introduced in the 1930's on U.S. railroads and was a AAR standard truck. The Bettendorf Truck was used in interchange service through 1993.
• All Metal Non-Magnetic 2 Piece Self Equalizing Black Trucks
• #960 33 in. Smooth Back All Metal Non-Magnetic Black Wheels with Free Rolling Insulated Axles
• Clip on pads & brake rigging
• Mounting Adapters for Bachmann, USA Trains, Aristo-Craft & LGB Included
• Manufactured and assembled entirely in the U.S.A.
Truck Mounting Adapters
ARISTO-CRAFT (REA), LGB & PECO
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.