#973 Barber® S-2 Roller bearing Trucks with 33 in. smooth back wheels (1:29 Scale Ratio "G" Scale)
Mounts with a #4 screw.
The Barber S-2 70-ton Roller Bearing truck is a logical development from the original friction bearing truck first introduced in the 1940's. Our truck is based on a prototype built in 1967, however, the basic design was first introduced in the late 1950's. The sturdiness of the Barber® S-2 truck is evidenced by the forty plus years it has rode the rails to date. A careful observer will spot these trucks in interchange use today. This truck can be used under almost any pre-1970 built 70-ton rolling stock.
• All Metal Non-Magnetic 2 Piece Self Equalizing Black Trucks
• #960 33 in. smooth back All Metal Non-Magnetic Black Wheels with Free Rolling Insulated Axles
• Clip on pads & brake rigging
• Mounting Adapters for Bachmann, USA Trains, Aristo-Craft & LGB Included
• Manufactured and assembled entirely in the U.S.A.
Truck Mounting Adapters
ARISTO-CRAFT (REA), LGB & PECO
Note: After removing the adapter from the sprue file off the break away point and any flash, making sure the adapter is smooth.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.