#974 A.S.F® 100-ton Roller Bearing Trucks with 36 in. smooth back wheels (1:29 Scale Ratio "G" Scale)
Mounts with a #4 screw.
The ASF® 100-ton Roller Bearing Truck is from the modern diesel era. It has standard 36 inch wheels and a longer wheel base than the 50 or 70 ton roller bearing trucks. Our model is a faithful reproduction of the American Steel Foundries® Ride Control® truck. This truck is currently in use under a variety of rolling stock in North America.
• All Metal Non-Magnetic 2 Piece Self Equalizing Black Trucks
• 36 in. smooth back All Metal Non-Magnetic Black Wheels with Free Rolling Insulated Axles
• Clip on pads & brake rigging
• Mounting Adapters for Bachmann, USA Trains, Aristo-Craft & LGB Included
• Manufactured and assembled entirely in the U.S.A.
Truck Mounting Adapters
ARISTO-CRAFT (REA), LGB & PECO
Note: After removing the adapter from the sprue file off the break away point and any flash, making sure the adapter is smooth.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.