#551 HO Scale Arch Bar Self Centering Trucks with 33" Ribbed Back Wheels - Metal Fully Sprung
Metal Fully Sprung Equalized Trucks
The Self-Centering Action trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The Arch Bar Truck is typical of these trucks from around the turn of the century. Despite the age of these trucks, they saw more than seventy years of service in some applications. The arch bar was allowed in interchange service until about 1941. On railroads that were not common carriers such as logging or other industrial lines, this restriction of the trucks did not apply since the trucks did not operate on rails other than the owner's. The Northern Pacific, for example, used truss rod frame maintenance of way cars fitted with arch bar trucks well into the early 1970's. Many logging railroads also used them at least until then.
• Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal wheels
• Highly Flexible sprung trucks
• Metal SideFrames & Fully Sprung Bolster
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• Patent number 5,768,999
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.