Vulcan Double Truss Self Centering Trucks
Metal Fully Sprung Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw. Mounting Screws not Included.
The Vulcan truck was introduced in the 1920's as another replacement for the archbar truck. The Vulcan design incorporated a pin which held the journal box in place. Removal of the pin allowed the journal box to be quickly replaced. This truck lasted to the end of the steam era on mainline railroads and somewhat longer on logging railroads.
• Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal wheels
• Highly Flexible sprung trucks
• Metal SideFrames & Fully Sprung Bolster
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• Patent number 5,768,999
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.