Pennsylvania 2D-F8 50-Ton Self Centering Trucks
Metal Fully Sprung Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw. Mounting Screws not Included.
The Pennsylvania Railroad Class 2D-F8 50-ton freight truck was originally manufactured in the 1920's with a riveted bolster but our release represents the style introduced in the 1930's which included a cast steel bolster. This type of truck was in faithful service for more than fifty years.
• Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal wheels
• Highly Flexible sprung trucks
• Metal SideFrames & Fully Sprung Bolster
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• Patent number 5,768,999
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.