#971 Large Scale, G Scale (1:29) AAR Bettendorf Style Metal Trucks with 33" Smooth Back Metal Wheels
Large Scale, (1:29 Scale Ratio "G" Scale)
Mounts with a #4 screw.
The Bettendorf Truck was introduced in the 1930's on U.S. railroads and was a AAR standard truck. The Bettendorf Truck was used in interchange service through 1993.
• All Metal Non-Magnetic 2 Piece Self Equalizing Black 1:29 Trucks
• #960 Large Scale 29mm, (1:29) 33 in. Smooth Back All Metal Non-Magnetic Black Wheels with Free Rolling Insulated Axles
• Runs on 45mm Track
• Clip on pads & brake rigging
• Mounting Adapters for Bachmann, USA Trains, Aristo-Craft, LGB & PIKO Included
• Manufactured and assembled entirely in the U.S.A.
Truck Mounting Adapters
ARISTO-CRAFT (REA), LGB & PIKO
If you are installing Kadee® large scale trucks on a car with factory trucks that came with larger diameter wheels like (30mm, 31mm 32.5mm or 35mm wheels). The truck mounting adapters we have provided with the Kadee® trucks should compensate for wheel diameter changes so your body mount Kadee® couplers will retain the correct coupler height. Always check your coupler height with a Kadee® coupler height gauge, fine tuning may be necessary.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.