Tools and Accessories Information
Coupler Height Gauges
Our Coupler Height Gauges make coupler alignment a breeze. Simply place place a coupler into the gauge, set it on the track, and fine tune your coupler heights for smooth operation.
- Made out of metal or insulated plastic
- Instant visual reference of proper coupler height
- Ensures reliable measurement of trip pin
- Built-in track gauge
- Movable dowel tests upcoupler height
Available for most popular scales.
Having the right tool for the job means less time fussing with projects and more time enjoying your layout. Kadee® supplies you with specialty tools to help you build and maintain your model railroad.
- Coupler Trip Pin Pliers for easy adjustment of trip pin height
- Mark V Gripper to grab and place tiny parts
- Double Headed Pin Vise for holding parts securely
- Dual Tool with built in Spring Pic to uncouple and install springs
- Greas-em Dry Graphite Lubricant to keep couplers moving smoothly
Tools for all scales.
Tap and Drill Sets
When you need to secure gearboxes and trucks to your models, it's always best to use screws. No screw hole? No problem with Kadee® Tap and Drill Sets that help you place the correct hole with the correct threads.
- Precision drill bits for making clean holes
- Accurate taps to create proper threading
- Available in several common thread pitches
- Convenient all-in-one package
Speedi Locomotive Drive Wheel Cleaners
Quickly and simply spins dirt and gum from locomotive drive wheels. Restores electrical pickup, eliminates erratic locomotive performance due to dirty, scummed wheel treads!
- Cleans locomotive drive wheels quickly and easily
- No special wiring required
- Works with DC and DCC
- Restores smooth locomotive operation
- Eliminates time-consuming hand cleaning
- Quality made in the USA