#451 HO Scale Extended Swing Gearbox & Whisker Metal Couplers - Medium (9/32") Centerset Shank
#451 HO Scale Extended Swing Gearbox & Whisker® Metal Couplers - For Passenger or Long Freight Cars - Medium (9/32") Centerset Shank
Body Mount Extended Swing Gearbox and Medium (9/32") Centerset Shank Whisker® Coupler for passenger or long freight cars allowing negotiating tighter radius curves.
It is not recommended to use a metal coupler directly on a metal surface or in a metal draft gearbox to avoid possible electrical crossover and shorting that may cause damage.
Refer to our helpful Coupler Conversion Charts to determine the appropriate coupler to use on your model.
One pair per package
Made in the U.S.A.
- (1) Pair #148 Whisker® Metal Couplers - Medium Centerset Shank
- (1) Pair #451 Gearboxes and lids
- (1) Pair Centering Bushings
- (1) Pair 0-80 x 1/8" Flat Machine Screws
- (1) Pair 2-56 x 3/8" Flat Machine Screws
- (1) Pair Bushing Centering Springs
- (1) Pair Assorted Shims
- (1) Extra Springs
|Shank Length||- Medium (9/32") (center hole to back of coupler head)|
|Coupler Offset||- Centerset|
|Knuckle Spring||- #622|
|Gearbox Centering Spring||- #637|
|Coupler Centering System||- Whisker®|
|Head||- Standard Head|
- #206 Insulated Multi-Purpose Coupler Height Gauge
- #231 Greas-em Dry Graphite Lubricant
- #237 Coupler Trip Pin Pliers
- #240 Double Headed Pin Vise
- #241 Dual Tool Manual Uncoupling Tool and Spring Pick
- #246 Tap (2-56) and Drills (#50 and #43)
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.
|Is on Sale||No|