#743 O Scale Type E Short Centerset Metal Couplers with Plastic Short Gearboxes
#743 Type E Short Centerset Metal Couplers with Plastic Short Gearboxes - Black - O Scale
This industry leading coupler features New Generation AAR Type "E" "Prototype" Head Short Centerset Metal Couplers, and #850 O Scale centering spring and comes complete with Short Plastic Gearboxes and lids. The #743 Metal Coupler may be mounted with the included Short Plastic Gearbox (#806 type).
It is not recommended to use a metal coupler directly on a metal surface or in a metal draft gearbox to avoid possible electrical crossover and shorting that may cause damage.
Two pair per package
Made in the U.S.A.
New Generation AAR Type "E" "Prototype" Head:
- Simple Drop in Design
- Trouble Free Operation
- Hidden Knuckle Spring
- AAR Type "E" Coupler Style
- Compatible with Kadee® O-Scale Couplers
- World-Renowned Quality & Performance
- They just Last & Last & Last...
- (4) Each #743 Type "E" "Prototype" Metal Couplers - Short Centerset Shank
- (4) Each Short Plastic Gearboxes & lids (#806 type)
- (5) Each #850 O Scale Centering Springs
|Shank Length||- Short (47/64") (Knuckle pulling face to center hole of Draft Gearbox)|
|Coupler Offset||- Centerset|
|Centering Spring||- #850 O Scale Centering Springs|
|Head||- New Generation AAR Type "E" "Prototype" Head|
|Works In Place of||- #806 O Scale Short Centerset Shank Couplers|
|Works With||- #806 type Draft Gearboxes|
|Dimensions||- 17/32"L x 1/2"W x 7/32"H|
|Works With||- #743, & #806 Couplers|
|Mounting Height||- 25/32"|
|Centerline||- 1 1/16"|
|Trip Pin Height||- 1/16"|
|Mounting Holes||- 2-56 Insulated Screws are the most commonly used. (Screw length will vary)|
- #812 O Scale Coupler Height Gauge
- #231 Greas-em Dry Graphite Lubricant
- #237 Coupler Trip Pin Pliers
- #240 Double Headed Pin Vise
- #241 Dual Tool Manual Uncoupling Tool and Spring Pick
- #246 Tap (2-56) and Drills (#50 and #43)
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.
|Is on Sale||No|