#906R G Scale Type E Straight Centerset Shank Couplers with Body Mount Gearboxes - Rust
#906R Type E Straight Centerset Shank Couplers with Body Mount Gearboxes - Rust - G Scale
This industry leading coupler features New Generation AAR Type "E" Head Straight Centerset Shank Couplers, and #878 G Scale centering spring and comes complete with #910 Body Mount Gearboxes and lids.
It is not recommended to use a metal coupler directly on a metal surface or in a metal draft gearbox to avoid possible electrical crossover and shorting that may cause damage.
One pair per package
Made in the U.S.A.
- AAR Type "E" Coupler
- Simple Drop in Design
- Hidden Knuckle Spring
- Trouble Free Operation
- Compatible with All Kadee® G-Scale Couplers
- World-Renowned Quality & Performance
- They just Last & Last & Last...
- Patent number 7,810,660 B1
- (2) Each #900R Type New Generation AAR Type "E" - Straight Centerset Shank
- (2) Each #910R Body Mount Gearbox & lids
- (3) Each #878 Centering Springs
- (4) Each #4 x 3/4" Screws
- (4) Each #4 x 1" Screws
|Shank Length||- (13/16") (Back of the Coupler Head to center hole of Draft Gearbox)|
|Coupler Offset||- Centerset|
|Centering Spring||- #878 G Scale Centering Springs|
|Head||- New Generation AAR Type "E" Head|
|Works In Place of||- #830, #906, & #930 G Scale Straight Centerset Couplers|
|Works With||- #910, #910R Draft Gearboxes|
|Dimensions||- 1 21/32"L x 15/32"W x 13/32"H|
|Works With||- #830, #906, #906R, & #930 Couplers|
|Mounting Height||- 1 19/64"|
|Centerline||- 1 1/8"|
|Trip Pin Height||- 1/8"|
|Mounting Holes||- #4 Screws are the most commonly used. (Screw length will vary)|
- #980 G Scale Coupler Height Gauge
- #231 Greas-em Dry Graphite Lubricant
- #237 Coupler Trip Pin Pliers
- #240 Double Headed Pin Vise
- #241 Dual Tool Manual Uncoupling Tool and Spring Pick
Distributor must purchase in bundles of 6
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.